Zodiac Placements Most Likely To Deal With Anxiety
1. The Moon opposing, square or conjunct Neptune Neptune is the planet of creativity and spirituality, but it is also called the planet of illusion, delusion and confusion.
2. The Moon in hard aspect to Uranus Uranus is the planet of sudden, shocking change and upheaval and in combination with the Moon produces sudden changes of mood
3. The Moon in hard aspect to Saturn Saturn can represent fears and anxiety which is basically connected to fear or lack of available knowledge or outcome of a situation.
4. The Sun in hard aspect to Neptune An unclarity about life in general can be a result as well as low self-esteem.
5. The Sun in hard aspect to Uranus Sometimes these individuals can seem to change on a dime and there was often some type of early trauma related to the father.
6. Mercury in hard aspect to Mars The best-known indicator of anxiety related to Mercury is associated with hard combinations between Mercury and Mars.
7. Mercury in hard aspect to Neptune Another difficult combination for Mercury involves hard aspects to Neptune, especially if Mercury is in Pisces.
Mercury in hard aspect to Neptune This can produce an abnormal amount of fear which leads to anxiety or a general lack of clarity in many areas.