1. Preheat your grill to high heat. 2. Brush the steaks with olive oil and season them generously with salt and pepper. 3. Grill the steaks for about 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare (adjust the cooking time based on your desired level of doneness). 4. Let the steaks rest for a few minutes before serving.
1. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. 2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add butter. 3. Sear the steaks for a few minutes on each side for medium-rare. 4. Remove the steaks from the skillet and set them aside. 5. In the same skillet, add red wine and cook to make a simple pan sauce. Pour the sauce over the steaks before serving.
1. In a hot skillet, melt butter and add minced garlic. 2. Sear the steak bites until they're cooked to your desired level of doneness, about 2-3 minutes per side. 3. Drizzle the garlic butter over the steak bites and serve as an appetizer or over a bed of mashed potatoes or rice.
1. Crush black peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the steaks. 2. Heat a skillet or grill to high heat and brush the steaks with olive oil. 3. Sear the steaks for about 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. 4. Rest the steaks for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
1. Sear the thinly sliced steaks in a hot skillet until browned. Remove and set aside. 2. In the same skillet, sauté mushrooms and onions until softened. 3. Stir in sour cream and seasonings to create a creamy sauce. 4. Return the cooked steak to the skillet and simmer until heated through. 5. Serve the stroganoff over egg noodles or rice.