– Spiralled zucchini into noodles. – Toss the noodles with homemade or store-bought pesto sauce. – Add halved cherry tomatoes and pine nuts and garnish it with pasley.
– Sauté zucchini noodles in olive oil and minced garlic until they're tender. – Season with salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese. – Top with chopped fresh parsley.
– Stir-fry zucchini noodles with your choice of protein (chicken, tofu, shrimp, etc.) and colourful bell peppers. – Add a stir-fry sauce made from soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. – Top with sesame seeds and sliced green onions
– Cook bacon or pancetta until crispy, then remove from the pan. – Sauté zucchini noodles in the bacon fat until they soften. – In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.e.
Spiralled zucchini and toss with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. – Add cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, and fresh basil leaves. – Season with salt and pepper.
– Layer zucchini noodles with ricotta cheese, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese. – Bake until the cheese is bubbly and golden brow