– Lie on your back. – Bring your knees to your chest and hug them with your arms. – Rock gently from side to side to massage your abdomen.
– Lie on your back. – Bring both knees to your chest. – Hug your knees and rock gently from side to side.
– Get on your hands and knees. – Inhale, arch your back (Cow Pose), and look up. – Exhale, round your back (Cat Pose), and tuck your chin.
Sit with your legs extended. Bend your right knee and place your right foot near your left hip. Twist your upper body to the right while hugging your right knee.
– Kneel on the floor. – Sit back on your heels and stretch your arms forward. – Rest your forehead on the ground.
– Stand with your feet wide apart. – Extend your arms to the sides. – Bend at your waist to reach your right ankle with your right hand while keeping your left arm pointed upward.
– Lie on your stomach. – Place your hands under your shoulders. – Lift your upper body while keeping your pelvis on the ground.
– Lie on your stomach. – Bend your knees and bring your heels toward your buttocks. – Reach back and grab your ankles, then lift your chest and thighs off the ground.