8 Types Of Soul Connections Explained
1. Soulmates A soulmate is someone you have a deep and natural connection with, whether it’s a romantic relationship or a platonic one, spiritual or sexual.
2. Twin flames While twin flames are like soulmates in that the connection doesn’t have to be romantic, they are actually quite different.
3. Karmic relationships A karmic relationship is a deep bond, one that everyone has with another person.
4. Kindred spirits Kindred spirits are individuals who gravitate towards one another, with “like attracting like” in this sense.
5. Soul partners Soul partners don’t have to be romantic; in fact, this connection can be with a sibling, family member, or even a new acquaintance.
6. Past-life soulmates Many of us have heard stories about children who remembered dying, essentially reliving an experience in their past life.
7. Soul ties A soul tie is a connection that forms on a social, physical, emotional and spiritual level; those with this connection feel that their soul tie is in their life for a reason.
8. Soul teachers Think of a soul teacher as someone who comes into your life at a certain time, meant to teach you something, as the name suggests.