8 Tips To Help You Look and Feel Prettier
1. Make eye contact. Not only is making eye contact with someone respectful, it's also a sign of confidence.
2. Smile more. Smiling can also reduce the risk of getting the types of wrinkles that make you look grumpy, angry or depressed.
3. Wear clothes that are comfortable and fit well. You don't have to have the latest styles or copy the hottest influencers to have a wardrobe that boosts your overall prettiness.
4. Take good care of your skin. Remember that even if your gorgeous friend uses a particular cleanser with great results doesn't mean it'll do the same for you.
5. Exfoliate the right way. If you are too aggressive during exfoliating or doing it too often, it may cause dryness, oil breakout, redness
6. Find a makeup routine that works for you. The trick is to spend some time designing a makeup aesthetic that feels right to you. Makeup should help you feel confident and beautiful
7. Add a little shimmer to your glow. Unless you are an expert at contouring, keep the effect minimal by blending a shimmer cream with your foundation, BB or CC cream
8. Gently curl your eyelashes. If you'd like to naturally draw attention to your eyes where your personality can really shine through, try curling your eyelashes!