8 Things Women Accept In Relationships
1. Being on the phone constantly. Apparently, there is always something so mesmerizing on your device that you can’t even put it down while at dinner.
2. Selective listening. How many times do we have to repeat the same sentence because we can’t focus long enough to listen?
3. Extreme laziness or messiness. When the garbage can is three steps away and you still can’t put your trash away, there's a problem.
4. Expecting your other half to do all the housework. Women work just as hard as you do all day, but we are expected to clean the entire house while you watch TV?
5. Not meeting each other halfway. Have you ever heard of compromising? We both can’t always get what we want, yet we seem to be the ones to cave and give in.
6. Showing one-sided romance. Small gestures are nice ways to show your partner that you appreciate everything they do for you, but it seems she’s the only one giving them.
7. Dealing with a cold. Take some medicine and a nap, and stop acting like you need catered room service.
8. Telling white lies. you just admitted what you did, instead of backpedaling your way out of it? That works zero percent of the time.