1. Boil peeled and diced potatoes until fork-tender. 2. In a separate pot, sauté minced garlic in butter until fragrant. 3. Mash the cooked potatoes and mix in the garlic-butter mixture. 4. Add heavy cream, salt, and pepper, and continue mashing until the desired creaminess is achieved.
1. Prepare mashed potatoes as usual. 2. Stir in bacon bits, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped green onions. 3. Serve as a delicious loaded mashed potato side.
1. Boil and mash Yukon Gold potatoes. 2. Mix in horseradish, chopped chives, and butter. 3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
1. Prepare mashed potatoes with butter and buttermilk. 2. Fold in blue cheese crumbles and mix until the cheese is evenly distributed. 3. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
1. Make mashed potatoes with cream or milk. 2. Fold in caramelized onions and chopped rosemary. 3. Season with salt and pepper for a savory, aromatic flavor.