– Spiralize zucchini into noodles and sauté them in olive oil until tender. – Toss the zoodles with homemade or store-bought pesto sauce. – Add halved cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. – Season with salt and pepper to taste.
– Create zucchini noodles with a spiralizer and set aside. – In a pan, sauté garlic, ginger, and your choice of protein (tofu, chicken, or shrimp) in oil. – Add the zoodles and stir-fry for a few minutes. – Stir in a homemade or store-bought Pad Thai sauce. – Top with chopped peanuts, bean sprouts, and lime wedges before serving.
– Spiralize zucchini and set aside. – In a large skillet, sauté bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus in olive oil. – Add the zoodles and cook until they're tender. – Season with salt, pepper, and fresh basil. – Finish with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese.
– Spiralize zucchini into noodles and cook them in a pan until they're just tender. – In a separate saucepan, prepare a creamy Alfredo sauce using heavy cream, butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. – Combine the zoodles and the sauce, tossing them together until well coated. – Garnish with chopped parsley and extra Parmesan.
– Spiralize zucchini and set aside. – In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry your choice of protein (beef, chicken, or tofu) with sliced bell peppers, snap peas, and carrots in a stir-fry sauce. – Add the zoodles and cook briefly, allowing them to absorb the flavors. – Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped green onions.