10 Yoga Poses Aren’t Already a Part of Your Home Practice
This beautiful squat is one of my all-time favorite poses. Malasana releases the lower back, opens the hips
2. Chaturanga Dandasana Chaturanga is one of the most common postures in Vinyasa yoga—but also one of the most abused. Students tend to rush this pose
3. Utthita Trikonasana We live in a world where standing poses are often ignored, but this one is part of my regular practice come rain or shine.
4. Crescent Lunge Crescent Lunge my go-to for opening my hips and psoas, encouraging space in my chest, and feeling powerful on my feet.
5. Salamba Sirsasana Inversions are a magical group of postures that reverses our perspective and give us a strong dose of empowerment.
6. Salamba Setu Bandha Sarvangasana Add a block under the lower back and voilà—I could stay there for hours with a smile on my face.
7. Ustrasana The key is to trigger all of the proper alignment in the body to keep the lower back supported and the neck happy.
8. Janu Sirsasana This one may seem random, but I have affection for it going all the way back to my Ashtanga days.